Rick Schwartz and Howard Neu, the co-founders of the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. domain name industry conference, join Michael Cyger to discuss T.R.A.F.F.I.C. West taking place May 28th through May 31st in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Questions answered include:
- What can people expect if they attend the TRAFFIC West conference this year? (e.g., educational content, speed networking, live auction, “gTLD shootout”, “king com”, etc.)
- What is the differentiation of TRAFFIC West from the other domain name related conferences to attendees?
- Who are the “right people” to come to the TRAFFIC event?
- Many conferences include multiple tracks to target different attendee segments. Will you be doing that too? Why or why not?
- Who are the keynote speakers and how will their message impact attendees focused on domain name investing, startups and entrepreneurship?
- TRAFFIC always throws great parties. What can attendees expect this year?
- What do you say to people who are thinking of skipping TRAFFIC West to attend TRAFFIC East?
Review (35:33): Watch | Listen/Download Audio | Sponsors
Your DomainSherpa Review
This interview is promoted through a media partnership with Domaining.com
Your DomainSherpa Interview, Audio Only
About Rick Schwartz
Rick Schwartz, aka “Domain King” and “Webfather,” is the CEO, president and co-founder of T.R.A.F.F.I.C., a leading domain conference for the domain industry. He is also president, CEO and founder of eRealestate.com, and a founding board member of the Internet Commerce Association. He is also the CEO of JointVentures.com, a service that finds, negotiates and leases premium, category-killer domain names that meet specific requirements.
Schwartz is considered by many to be among the leading experts on domain names, traffic, website flow and valuation. Schwartz has sold more than $10 million in domain names, and has earned more than $15 million through one of his properties alone. His current and past properties include Porno.com, Men.com (sold for $1.3 million), Property.com/Properties.com (sold for $4 million plus equity), Candy.com (sold for $3 million plus royalties), and many more. Since 2007, he has published a widely read blog called RicksBlog.com.
Follow Rick Schwartz on Twitter
Follow DomainSherpa on Twitter
About Howard Neu
Howard Neu is an Internet attorney specializing in intellectual property and domain name law. He is also co-founder of the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. conference and writes a popular domain industry blog focused on Internet law at NeusNews.com.
Neu’s career credits include serving as mayor of the city of North Miami for three terms, serving as a municipal judge and procuring numerous victories for domain name investors in United States district courts.
Sponsors of DomainSherpa
Please visit the sponsors that support DomainSherpa and make our shows possible.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe for updates (it's free)