We’re joined by three Domain Sherpas: Andrew Allemann, Michael Berkens and Page Howe.
This is the show where we discuss industry and Internet news, what the news means to you, and questions from the audience.
In this DomainSherpa Discussion:
- The domain industry sentiment summarized in DomainNameWire.com’s annual survey
- Domain name theft is on the rise – here’s what you can do to stop it today
- .Sucks releases premium pricing of up to $2,499 for trademark holders – is it extortion?
- Dissenting panelist in UDRP case is completely off-base – what to do about it?
- Reader question: How to find renewal pricing on premium gTLDs?
- And much more!
Discussion (66:23): Watch | Listen/Download Audio | Sponsors
Your DomainSherpa Discussion
This interview is promoted through a media partnership with Domaining.com
Your DomainSherpa Discussion, Audio Only
This Show’s Sherpas
Sponsors of DomainSherpa
Please visit the sponsors that support DomainSherpa and make our shows possible.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe for updates (it's free)