We’re joined by four Domain Sherpas: Adam Dicker, Mike Berkens, Page Howe and Rick Schwartz
This is the show where we get into the minds of successful domain name investors – people we call Sherpas – and talk about the value of specific domain names. By listening to the Sherpas, we expand our thought process so we can become more successful investors ourselves.
In this Review and After Show:
- 80+ health and beauty domain names for review
- A small portfolio from a newer investor in retirement
- 15 NameJet domains you can get still bid on, like bak.com and jean.com
- Adam Dicker’s six-figure sale of Download.net
- The economy, it’s improvement, and how it will affect the domain name industry
- Donuts Domains Protected Marks List (DPML)
- Donuts pre-registrations going live today
- And much more!
For two portfolios and a great list from NameJet.com, the Sherpas answer:
- Which domains are valuable, and in what way?
- What is the market value (both wholesale and retail) of the best domain names?
- Which domains are worthless and should be dropped?
- Which domain names may invite legal issues, such as a UDRP case or cybersquatting lawsuit?
- Which domains do our Sherpas want to make an offer on?
Review (Review: 72:11 | After Show: 34:23): Watch | Listen/Download Audio | Sponsors | Domain Lists
Your DomainSherpa Review
(Can’t see the video above? Go to DomainSherpa.com)
If you like this program, please thank the Sherpas on Twitter (click here – opens in new window)
Your DomainSherpa After Show
If you like this after show, please thank the Sherpas on Twitter (click here – opens in new window)
Your DomainSherpa Interview, Audio Only (Both Review and After Show)
This Show’s Sherpas
Sponsors of DomainSherpa
NicheWebsites.com. If you have a great domain name and nothing to show when people visit, you’re missing out on potential advertising revenue, leads, and partnership opportunities. NicheWebsites.com can build you a site quickly with a price option to suit any need — but as their tagline says, they don’t just build websites, they build businesses.
Estibot.com – Domain Name Valuation and Productivity Tools. Value domain names you want to buy or sell, evaluate drop lists quickly and efficiently, and use the lead generator tool to contact potential buyers using saved templates and an automated email process. It will increase your accuracy and productivity by magnitudes.
DNX.com – Domain Name Exchange. DNX.com is a domain name exchange that uses a reverse auction platform to provide fair market prices for quality domain names that are manually filtered by an experienced broker. At DNX.com, domain name prices drop until someone decides the price is right; but don’t wait too long or a domain you love might be purchased by someone else.
Reader Submitted Domain Name Portfolio: Health and Beauty Theme
Reader Submitted Domain Name Portfolio
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe for updates (it's free)