A pictorial tour of 2011 DOMAINfest Global conference, which took place at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel on February 1-3, is now available. Peter Celeste (SVP & GM, Monetization Division, Oversee.net) served as Master of Ceremonies for DomainFest Global 2011 and said that close to 700 people from around the world attended this fifth annual event.
Do you want full-access to the confidential pictures of the
Playboy Mansion Party?
Do one of the following:
- Sign-up for the DomainSherpa Email Newsletter, or
- Follow DomainSherpa on Twitter, or
- Become a fan of DomainSherpa on Facebook
Then, send an email to (with your userid) and we’ll send you the pics!
Below is the tag cloud from the event. A tag cloud visually displays the quantity of pictures that have been labeled with a specific word or phrase. For example, you will notice that “jeffkupietzky” (Jeff Kupietzky, President and CEO of Oversee.net) is a larger size than “ronjackson” (Ron Jackson, Editor of DNJournal.com), indicating that there are more pictures tagged with Jeff’s name than Ron’s name.
You can read summaries of each session by clicking the links below:
- DomainFest 2011 – Day 1 Recap
- DomainFest Panel: Acquiring & Monetizing Traffic Using Local, Mobile, Social & Video
- DomainFest: PITCHfest Contest Summary & Winners!
- DomainFest Panel: Opportunities in ccTLDs, IDNs and gTLDs
- DomainFest Workshop: Tips and Strategies for Buying and Selling Domains
- DomainFest Panel: The Latest/Greatest SEO and SEM Tips
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe for updates (it's free)