This is the show where we discuss industry and Internet news, what the news means to you, and questions from the audience.
In this DomainSherpa Discussion:
- Berkens flipped a $1,111 domain for $50,000 in less than 60 days, learn how!
- Are first names, like Linda.com or Frank.com, good investments?
- How to stop spammers from contacting end users for domains at auction?
- .XYZ numbers are starting to decrease…it is plummeting?
- Which is better, Aarons.com or FurnitureRental.com? The brand vs. keyword debate.
- Is ICANN in trouble and should the transition even happen?
- And much more!
We’re joined by three Domain Sherpas: Andrew Allemann, Michael Berkens and Page Howe.
Discussion (64:46): Watch | Listen/Download Audio | Sponsors
Your DomainSherpa Discussion
This interview is promoted through a media partnership with Domaining.com
Your DomainSherpa Discussion, Audio Only
This Show’s Sherpas
Sponsors of DomainSherpa
Please visit the sponsors that support DomainSherpa and make our shows possible.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe for updates (it's free)