We’re joined by three Domain Sherpas: Andrew Allemann, Michael Berkens and Page Howe.
This is the show where we discuss industry and Internet news, what the news means to you, and questions from the audience.
In this DomainSherpa Discussion:
- How to invest $10K if beginning investing today: ten $1K domains or one $10K domain?
- After negotiating, seller goes unresponsive. What are your options now?
- When is a bird in the hand worth ($10K offer today) two in the bush ($50K in years), and how do you get the courage to reject a good offer?
- General Motors goes .Green. Is it more work, or a wise PR move?
- RandPaul.com sells for $100,980. “Ransom check” or smart political marketing move?
- And much more!
Discussion (59:56): Watch | Listen/Download Audio | Sponsors
Your DomainSherpa Discussion
This interview is promoted through a media partnership with Domaining.com
Your DomainSherpa Discussion, Audio Only
This Show’s Sherpas
Sponsors of DomainSherpa
Please visit the sponsors that support DomainSherpa and make our shows possible.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe for updates (it's free)