Frank Schilling has been raving about it for months. Industry blogs have been discussing it for weeks.
Now’s your chance to see the Uniregistry Market for yourself and make your own decision.
Originally scheduled as an exclusive for DNAcademy PRO members, we’re sharing this tutorial given by the two people most responsible for building the new Uniregistry Market.
Learn how to setup landing pages (with or without advertising), how submitted inquiries become leads, how to use Uniregistry’s customer relationship management system (for free), and how you can take advantage of their exceptional brokerage team. We also ask how the data is treated, and whether you have to share information.
April 4, 2016
In this DomainSherpa Discussion:
• The domain industry sentiment summarized in DomainNameWire.com’s annual survey
• Domain name theft is on the rise – here’s what you can do to stop it today
• .Sucks releases premium pricing of up to $2,499 for trademark holders – is it extortion?
• Dissenting panelist in UDRP case is completely off-base – what to do about it?
• Reader question: How to find renewal pricing on premium gTLDs?
• And much more!
March 12, 2015
You may find it necessary to delete a domain name at some point in time.
It may be that you finally decided to remove a non-valuable domain name from your portfolio so there’s no chance of renewing, or it may be that you just realized it’s a trademark of another company and you want to eliminate potential legal issues associated with owning it.
Whatever the reason, certain registrars allow you to delete a domain name from your portfolio. This tutorial shows you who and how.
August 21, 2013