In this interview, Internet attorney Howard Neu, who successfully represented Rick Schwartz in the SaveMe.com uniform domain-name dispute-resolution policy (UDRP) case, discusses the details of the UDRP, how to improve your chances of winning a UDRP, and how Vanity.com could have improved the chances of winning their UDRP.
* The requirements of a complainant to win a UDRP
* What you are doing today that might be considered “bad faith”
* How the SaveMe.com UDRP was so easily defended
* How Vanity.com, Inc. could lose its domain, Vanity.com, when it owned a trademark
* What domain investors need to know to successfully defend a UDRP
June 25, 2012