Video interviews, panel discussions, articles and Q&As featuring
This is the show where we discuss domain name industry news with a panel of veterans and thought leaders.
In this DomainSherpa Discussion:
* Is the ICANN oversight issue overblown, or significant to you as an investor?
* A physical letter from a reader about .LA domain name valuations
* What should you expect on the new DNForum.com? (hint: there’s a surprise)
* Heartbleed and what it means to you as an internet user and business owner
* Verisign published their Domain Name Industry Brief and the Sherpas chimed in
* Congratulations to Mike and Judy Berkens on their pending 27th year anniversary!
* And more!
We’re joined by Adam Dicker, Mike Berkens, Page Howe and Rick Schwartz.
April 10, 2014
Page Howe did not start domaining in the mid-1990s like so many other mega-domainers who have sold domain names for millions. Instead, he started just when the market was crashing in 2001 by buying the assets of a dot-com burnout through eBay for $105,000. He later sold those assets for $1.8 million.
As a regular “Joe Domainer” – in fact, he named his domain name marketplace JoeDomains.com – Howe uses a very structured approach to successfully buy and sell domain names in the under $5,000 range. The entire interview is packed full of great tips, so be sure to grab a pen and pad of paper before watching this show.
October 25, 2011