Both Wayne Nelson and I were honored to be nominated as a best domain blog for the industry this year.
And to win was truly a fabulous experience!
Thank you to everyone who voted for DomainSherpa this year.
The few words I said upon acceptance, which I would like to share with you, were basically this:
- This industry is this most open and sharing community I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with
- We’re called DomainSherpa because experts (or Sherpas) join us weekly and share their expertise — in detail — with the audience for everyone’s educational benefit, and for the growth of the industry
- We’re honored to be able to facilitate that educational exchange
- Many of our past Sherpas attended the conference, and it is great to meet them and share a conversation/meal with them in person…this is as much their award as ours
- We’re thankful that Rick and Howard continue to organize such wonderful events
- And what we do is only possible because of our awesome sponsors: David Weslow, Troy Rushton and Adam Dicker.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe for updates (it's free)