Both Wayne Nelson and I were honored to be nominated as a best domain blog for the industry this year.
And to win was truly a fabulous experience!
Thank you to everyone who voted for DomainSherpa this year.
The video of the award presentation by Dr. Chris Hartnett is embedded below (thanks, Theo). Full list of award winners via DNN (thanks, Frank/Adam).
The few words I said upon acceptance, which I would like to share with you, were basically this:
- This industry is this most open and sharing community I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with
- We’re called DomainSherpa because experts (or Sherpas) join us weekly and share their expertise — in detail — with the audience for everyone’s educational benefit, and for the growth of the industry
- We’re honored to be able to facilitate that educational exchange
- Many of our past Sherpas attended the conference, and it is great to meet them and share a conversation/meal with them in person…this is as much their award as ours
- We’re thankful that Rick and Howard continue to organize such wonderful events
- And what we do is only possible because of our awesome sponsors: David Weslow, Troy Rushton and Adam Dicker.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe for updates (it's free)