This is the show where we get into the minds of successful domain name investors – people we call Sherpas – and talk about the value of specific domain names. By listening to the Sherpas, we expand our thought process so we can become more successful investors ourselves.
In this DomainSherpa Review:
- We learn what the Sherpas bought or sold recently: Common.com, 8.xyz, Weed.cc
- An investor’s portfolio is appraised: ZMBY.com, Vreal.com, JetHire.com…
- Get your bids in soon for OV.com, VoipPhone.com, Unfriend.com…
- A surprising result when a Sherpa summits the mountain in the “Name That Price” game
- Plus, much more!
For each domain name portfolio, the Sherpas answer:
- Which domains are valuable, and in what way?
- What is the market value (both wholesale and retail) of the best domain names?
- Which domains are worthless and should be dropped?
- Which domain names may invite legal issues, such as a UDRP case or cybersquatting lawsuit?
- Which domains do our Sherpas want to make an offer on?
We’re joined by three Domain Sherpas: Andrew Rosener, Monte Cahn and Shane Cultra.
Review (78:08): Watch | Listen/Download Audio | Domain Lists
Your DomainSherpa Review
This interview is promoted through a media partnership with Domaining.com
Your DomainSherpa Interview, Audio Only
Investor Submitted Domain Names
This Show’s Sherpas
Sponsors of DomainSherpa
Please visit the sponsors that support DomainSherpa and make our shows possible.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe for updates (it's free)