We’re joined by three Domain Sherpas: Andrew Allemann, Michael Berkens and Page Howe.
This is the show where we discuss industry and Internet news, what the news means to you, and questions from the audience.
In this DomainSherpa Discussion:
- WordPress buys Thesis.com in bad faith but wins UDRP on technicality, or was it?
- Domain Name investor rights are buoyed by a recent UDRP ruling — find out why.
- Fake website Bloomberg.market taken down by Rightside registry — bad precedent?
- Nat Cohen’s Telepathy teaches a reverse domain name hijacker a lesson in court and walks away with a settlement.
- Reader question: What are the Sherpas oldest domain names?
- Reader question: How should a newbie appraise and price 400 domain names for listing on buy-it-now marketplaces?
- Reader question: Which is better two word .co or .xyz or two word with a hyphen in .com?
- And much more!
Discussion (61:02): Watch | Listen/Download Audio | Sponsors
Your DomainSherpa Discussion
This interview is promoted through a media partnership with Domaining.com
Your DomainSherpa Discussion, Audio Only
This Show’s Sherpas
Sponsors of DomainSherpa
Please visit the sponsors that support DomainSherpa and make our shows possible.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe for updates (it's free)