This is the show where we discuss industry and Internet news, what the news means to you, and questions from the audience.
In this DomainSherpa Discussion:
- Berkens sold Moon.Rocks for $8k — a real investor-to-end user sale! We hear the details.
- Autism.Rocks sells with an initial offer of $100k – something seems fishy.
- Sedo.com charges the seller of Autism.Rocks 15% when it should have been 3%.
- Is the recent spate of new gTLD sales a trend or outliers? The Sherpas sound off.
- Why is ICANN trying to remove privacy protection on whois records for ecommerce companies?
- Reader question: Is it rude to ask a domain name investor how much they earn?
- Reader question: How to start a domain name leasing business?
- Reader question: Are selling brandables bad faith when you know there’s a company that can benefit from it?
- And much more!
We’re joined by three Domain Sherpas: Andrew Allemann, Michael Berkens and Page Howe.
Discussion (64:07): Watch | Listen/Download Audio | Sponsors
Your DomainSherpa Discussion
This interview is promoted through a media partnership with Domaining.com
Your DomainSherpa Discussion, Audio Only
This Show’s Sherpas
Sponsors of DomainSherpa
Please visit the sponsors that support DomainSherpa and make our shows possible.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe for updates (it's free)