We’re joined by three Domain Sherpas: Andrew Allemann, Michael Berkens and Page Howe.
This is the show where we discuss industry and Internet news, what the news means to you, and questions from the audience.
In this DomainSherpa Discussion:
- A massive search volume word but in .MOBI – worth the hand registration?
- How to find the elusive registrant with either bad or fake information
- IDN.com or IDN.IDN, do they have any value today?
- Shameless.Sucks shows up at INTA with condoms and an insulting billboard
- Which new gTLDs the Sherpas WON’T be renewing in the upcoming year
- How today’s new gTLD launch of .Video compares to the established ccTLD .TV
- And much more!
Discussion (60:36): Watch | Listen/Download Audio | Sponsors
Your DomainSherpa Discussion
This interview is promoted through a media partnership with Domaining.com
Your DomainSherpa Discussion, Audio Only
This Show’s Sherpas
Sponsors of DomainSherpa
Please visit the sponsors that support DomainSherpa and make our shows possible.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe for updates (it's free)