We’re joined by three Domain Sherpas: Andrew Allemann, Michael Berkens and Page Howe.
This is the show where we discuss industry and Internet news, what the news means to you, and questions from the audience.
In this DomainSherpa Discussion:
- Negotiating a hand-registered domain name
- What to do when a hot purchase inquiry has gone cold?
- Is there value in two-word .NET domain names with high search volume?
- Are exact match domain names out of favor and will they ever rise in value again?
- Making brandable domains out of exact match keywords
- How should new domain name investors start-out in investing today?
- NeverLikedItAnyway.com – worthy of winning Verisign’s Internet Contest?
- What GoDaddy’s $28.1MM purchase of Marchex’s portfolio means to you as an investor
- And much more!
Discussion (66:15): Watch | Listen/Download Audio | Sponsors
Your DomainSherpa Discussion
This interview is promoted through a media partnership with Domaining.com
Your DomainSherpa Discussion, Audio Only
This Show’s Sherpas
Sponsors of DomainSherpa
Please visit the sponsors that support DomainSherpa and make our shows possible.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe for updates (it's free)