We’re joined by four Domain Sherpas: Andrew Allemann, Frank Schilling, Michael Berkens and Page Howe.
This is the show where we discuss industry and Internet news, what the news means to you, and questions from the audience.
In this DomainSherpa Discussion:
- GoDaddy gets scammed by a social engineer and hands over domain
- Page Howe goes to Washington to promote .LA domains for Los Angeles
- The first new gTLD renewal rates are starting to come in from Donuts
- ICANN slashes their revenue projections for this year and next year’s budget
- Google Domains is ranked above all other registrars — is it anti-competitive?
- Is GoDaddy’s IPO something domain investors should invest in?
- Reader question: What’s the highest renewal rate the Sherpas have seen
- And much more!
Discussion (64:50): Watch | Listen/Download Audio | Sponsors
Your DomainSherpa Discussion
This interview is promoted through a media partnership with Domaining.com
Your DomainSherpa Discussion, Audio Only
This Show’s Sherpas
Sponsors of DomainSherpa
Please visit the sponsors that support DomainSherpa and make our shows possible.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe for updates (it's free)