We’re joined by three Domain Sherpas: Andrew Allemann, Michael Berkens and Page Howe.
This is the show where we discuss industry and Internet news, what the news means to you, and questions from the audience.
In this DomainSherpa Discussion:
- Verisign sues .XYZ and Negari for false advertising
- Verisign also ramps up their marketing of .COM
- The .Blog auction was settled for an estimated $20 million
- .Shabaka preliminary renewals coming in a 55%
- NamesCon.Vegas ridiculously low registration cost of $199 (for 2 days)
- Reader question: are new gTLDs still worth investing in?
- And much more!
Discussion (62:47): Watch | Listen/Download Audio | Sponsors
Your DomainSherpa Discussion
This interview is promoted through a media partnership with Domaining.com
Your DomainSherpa Discussion, Audio Only
This Show’s Sherpas
Sponsors of DomainSherpa
Please visit the sponsors that support DomainSherpa and make our shows possible.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe for updates (it's free)