We’re joined by three Domain Sherpas: Andrew Allemann, Michael Berkens and Page Howe.
This is the show where we discuss industry and Internet news, what the news means to you, and questions from the audience.
In this DomainSherpa Discussion:
- Who won the Superbowl commercials: GoDaddy or up-start Wix?
- Rick Schwartz proves he’s still Domain King with his Porno.com sale for $8,888,888
- 360.com overshadows Schwartz with it’s $17 million sales price
- Credit.Club, worth $200,000, sells for $10.99 – wow!
- Fadi Chehade, CEO of ICANN, calls you a “hogger” of domains
- Verisign is giving away $100,000 CASH – we tell you how to get some
- And much more!
Discussion (59:22): Watch | Listen/Download Audio | Sponsors
Your DomainSherpa Discussion
This interview is promoted through a media partnership with Domaining.com
Fadi Chehade, CEO of ICANN, Interview at the World Economic Forum
“ICA responds to ICANN CEO Fadi Chehadé’s ‘Hogging’ remarks“, DomainNameWire.com.
Your DomainSherpa Discussion, Audio Only
This Show’s Sherpas
Sponsors of DomainSherpa
Please visit the sponsors that support DomainSherpa and make our shows possible.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe for updates (it's free)