Merry Christmas, happy holidays and happy new year from DomainSherpa.com.
One of our interviews had to be pulled down for legal reasons, so I’ve decided to take many lessons learned and couple them with internal research to create the DomainSherpa eGuide entitled Drop Shipping for Domain Name Entrepreneurs.
Why Drop Shipping for Domain Name Entrepreneurs?
Imagine a situation in which you could run a business like Best Buy or Target, BUT you would:
• Not have to buy products to display to customers.
• Not have to maintain any inventory.
• Have an easier time finding and training sales people.
• Serve the world population of interested consumers.
• Have significantly higher profit margins.
Drop shipping offers just that, which is why businesses that utilize a drop-shipping model are of interest to many entrepreneurs.
Case in point: On April 3, 2012, Inc. magazine published a special report entitled “Wayfair’s Road to $1 Billion,” in which they detailed how niche websites can sell millions of products – online only – and drop ship directly to consumers without purchasing any inventory or stocking any shelves.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe for updates (it's free)