Jennifer Wolfe – ICANN GNSO council member and a past Domain Sherpa – provides a post-event summary from the ICANN 45 conference that took place in Toronto, Canada, from October 14 to 18, 2012.
* General feeling and sentiment of participants at the event
* ICANN’s new CEO, Fadi Chehade, and his top priority
* Timeline for new gTLDs and how IDNs will have priority
* Valuations for new gTLDs and how it will affect .com domains
* New auction process possibilities, including one reportedly backed by Donuts.co
* The new MyICANN.org website and what it will do for you
October 29, 2012