In this DomainSherpa Discussion:
• Negotiating a hand-registered domain name
• What to do when a hot purchase inquiry has gone cold?
• Is there value in two-word .NET domain names with high search volume?
• Are exact match domain names out of favor and will they ever rise in value again?
• Making brandable domains out of exact match keywords
• How should new domain name investors start-out in investing today?
• NeverLikedItAnyway.com – worthy of winning Verisign’s Internet Contest?
• What GoDaddy’s $28.1MM purchase of Marchex’s portfolio means to you as an investor
• And much more!
April 23, 2015
How do three college students go from developing a software game to creating the largest domain name marketplace in the world?
Find out in this interview as the CEO of Sedo, Tim Schumacher, describes how he and his co-founders assembled the world’s largest database of domain names for sale, with more than 15 million listings, and grew the company’s revenue to over $135 million.
November 21, 2011
In July 2011, the Nokta Domains sales team closed the highest domain name sale in Turkish history: UcakBileti.com, which means “flight ticket” in Turkish. The domain name sold for a quarter of a million U.S. dollars.
In this show, Arif Şengören and Merve Engin, a sales specialist and a portfolio specialist with the Nokta Domains sales team, share how the domain name was acquired, valued, marketed and sold for top dollar.
October 11, 2011
You need a good negotiation strategy whether you’re buying an automobile, a home or a domain name. Buying and selling domain names is a business, and you need to approach it as such. Whether your buying or selling a domain name, this article will help you prepare for negotiating your domain name by presenting five […]
December 28, 2010