In this DomainSherpa Discussion:
• Negotiating a hand-registered domain name
• What to do when a hot purchase inquiry has gone cold?
• Is there value in two-word .NET domain names with high search volume?
• Are exact match domain names out of favor and will they ever rise in value again?
• Making brandable domains out of exact match keywords
• How should new domain name investors start-out in investing today?
• NeverLikedItAnyway.com – worthy of winning Verisign’s Internet Contest?
• What GoDaddy’s $28.1MM purchase of Marchex’s portfolio means to you as an investor
• And much more!
April 23, 2015
If you have ever had difficulty selling domain names, this interview – really a master class – will provide the education and motivation you need to get moving in the right direction.
Adam Dicker, founder of DNFCollege.com, shares the strategies and tactics that have helped him contact potential buyers, negotiate prices and sell thousands of domain names worth millions of dollars over the past 20 years.
December 12, 2011
How do three college students go from developing a software game to creating the largest domain name marketplace in the world?
Find out in this interview as the CEO of Sedo, Tim Schumacher, describes how he and his co-founders assembled the world’s largest database of domain names for sale, with more than 15 million listings, and grew the company’s revenue to over $135 million.
November 21, 2011
In July 2011, the Nokta Domains sales team closed the highest domain name sale in Turkish history: UcakBileti.com, which means “flight ticket” in Turkish. The domain name sold for a quarter of a million U.S. dollars.
In this show, Arif Şengören and Merve Engin, a sales specialist and a portfolio specialist with the Nokta Domains sales team, share how the domain name was acquired, valued, marketed and sold for top dollar.
October 11, 2011
You need a good negotiation strategy whether you’re buying an automobile, a home or a domain name. Buying and selling domain names is a business, and you need to approach it as such. Whether your buying or selling a domain name, this article will help you prepare for negotiating your domain name by presenting five […]
December 28, 2010