Jennifer Wolfe – ICANN GNSO council member and a past Domain Sherpa – provides a post-event summary from the ICANN 45 conference that took place in Toronto, Canada, from October 14 to 18, 2012.
* General feeling and sentiment of participants at the event
* ICANN’s new CEO, Fadi Chehade, and his top priority
* Timeline for new gTLDs and how IDNs will have priority
* Valuations for new gTLDs and how it will affect .com domains
* New auction process possibilities, including one reportedly backed by Donuts.co
* The new MyICANN.org website and what it will do for you
October 29, 2012
Why should Fortune 1000 companies be concerned with gTLDs, and how do the new gTLDs fit into a company’s overall brand strategy?
Listen in as we discuss the use of domain names, social media, technology and mobile apps for marketing and brand awareness.
October 1, 2012