In the new DomainSherpa series Profitable Flips, skilled domain name investors share all the details of how they bought low and sold high turning a profit of at least five figures.
This is the story of Statement.com and how in nine months Braden Pollock turned a $9,200 purchase into a $140,000 sale.
August 4, 2014
Elliot Silver owns two companies and a lot of businesses, but he makes a majority of his revenue through domain name flipping. He constantly thinks of domain names to purchase and – when he decides he wants one – will almost always make an offer in his initial contact.
In this candid interview, Elliot shares a tremendous amount of information:
* How he discovers domains for purchase
* How he values domains
* Whether he “churns and burns” or tries to sell to an end-user
* How he finds end-users to contact
* How many domain name sales he focuses on at one time
* Why he uses both a written contract and escrow
* One $2,450 domain name investment gone bad and what he learned
And Elliot loves receiving reply emails from MAILER-DAEMON. Why? Opportunity. Listen to this interview to learn more.
April 12, 2011