In this DomainSherpa Discussion:
• Berkens sold Moon.Rocks for $8k — a real investor-to-end user sale! We hear the details.a
• Autism.Rocks sells with an initial offer of $100k – something seems fishy.
• Sedo.com charges the seller of Autism.Rocks 15% when it should have been 3%.
• Is the recent spate of new gTLD sales a trend or outliers? The Sherpas sound off.
• Why is ICANN trying to remove privacy protection on whois records for ecommerce companies?
• Reader question: is it rude to ask a domain name investor how much they earn?
• Reader question: How to start a domain name leasing business?
• Reader question: Are selling brandables bad faith when you know there’s a company that can benefit from it?
• And much more!
June 25, 2015