Thank you for your interest in being part of the DomainSherpa writing community. [Jump to Submit Section]
Are you an expert in the domain name industry? Do you have a lot to say but lack the ability to reach a mass audience? Do you want to write for DomainSherpa? Then look no further.
DomainSherpa is always on the lookout for experienced writers who are passionate about how to discover, acquire, manage, monetize and sell domain names.
We publish original content in a wide variety of topics. We will accept most anything that is topical, interesting and most importantly, well-written. Articles must be in English and we encourage all writers to contribute at least once a month.
Advantages of Writing for DomainSherpa
- Developing oneself into an expert in your own field and helping you further establish your online brand.
- Gaining visibility of your personal brand and writing samples, since all articles appear on DomainSherpa’s RSS, Facebook and Twitter feeds.
- Working alongside fellow experts who share your interests, or may even inspire you to write about different topics.
- Writing for one of the most well-respected, well-known and most resourceful website looks great on your resume.
- Being able to grow as a writer, with the help of our dedicated team of professional and experienced editors.
- Receiving tips from our experienced editorial team and fellow writers from the DomainSherpa community.
Guest Writer Guidelines
- Articles must be original — for DomainSherpa, well written and between 500 and 1,500 words.
- Articles should include graphs, charts, tables or illustrations to ensure reader clarity.
- Articles cannot be republished on other websites.
- Articles must be non-promotional. However, in return we will provide you a 20 word promotional by-line and author page with an extended biography.
- Articles submissions are unpaid.
Ideas for Topics for Domain Name Articles
- A lesson learned from a successful (or unsuccessful) domain name acquisition.
- A unique way to monetize a domain.
- A surprising result obtained from a tool or service.
- A case study for maximizing revenue from multiple services.
- A way to improve publicity for your domain name sale.
If you have any questions about our policies, writer guidelines or areas of need in terms of content, please email our executive editor.
Submit an Article
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe for updates (it's free)