Dwayne Walker, senior vice president at Oversee.net, joins Michael Cyger to discuss DomainFest 2014 taking place March 31st through April 2nd in Hollywood, California.
Questions answered include:
- What is the differentiation of DomainFest from the other domain name related conferences?
- What are the three educational tracks at DomainFest and who are they geared to?
- Who are the keynote speakers and how will their message impact attendees focused on domain name investing, startups and entrepreneurship?
- DomainFest is well-known for throwing great parties. What can attendees expect this year?
- How many people are you anticipating will attend?
- How much, until when, and how can attendees attend a single day and party?
Review (10:08): Watch | Listen/Download Audio | Sponsors | Domain Lists
Your DomainSherpa Review
(Can’t see the video above? Go to DomainSherpa.com)
Your DomainSherpa Interview, Audio Only
About Dwayne Walker
Dwayne Walker is senior vice president at Oversee.net. His areas of responsibility include DomainSponsor, Advertising Partnerships and Publisher Partnerships. He has also held senior management positions within Oversee’s vertical markets division.
Walker has served in executive management at Microsoft, Fidelity and several other companies with responsibilities spanning engineering, sales, marketing and business development. He is a successful technology and business executive with a track record in internet software, internet services, web applications and general software platforms. For over ten years, he has been a member of the domain community with experience in domain aftermarket, domain monetization and web businesses. Walker has been on the board of directors at Escrow.com, iClick.com, FreeShop.com and Micro General.
Follow Dwayne Walker on Twitter
Follow DomainFest on Twitter
Follow DomainSherpa on Twitter
Sponsors of DomainSherpa
Please visit the sponsors that support DomainSherpa and make our shows possible.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe for updates (it's free)